Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another Boy

Yep, we're adding another boy to the family. He'll get here next Tuesday afternoon.

At least it's a baby this time :) He's 10 months old... and moving foster homes due to a relocation out of state.

We are so excited to love on this boy. Yep, I wish he was a girl so I could dress him in pink, but I'll take a baby. And let's face it... I am set on boy clothes for a long time!

Update on Homeboy -- he had an evaluation for development and was tagged as severely delayed in speech and cognitive learning. They want to have someone come over 3 times a week for a few hours each time to work with him. This does not even count what the other early intervention people will throw our way from a seperate agency. Honestly, ladies... I don't know if I can handle all of that. I am already knock down, drag out BUSY... and I just can't be available that much when you factor in that I DO work part time, have other kiddos with different cases and so forth. I hate to disrupt but I feel that it may end up going that way if this is the level of care he needs. I wouldn't want him shorted any of this therapy because I know that he NEEDS it.

These poor little kiddos!

1 comment: